autoconf-archive-maintainers

Re: C++ pre-processor flags not updated by ax_cxx_compile_stdcxx.m4

From: Kip Warner
Subject: Re: C++ pre-processor flags not updated by ax_cxx_compile_stdcxx.m4
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:43:21 -0700

On Mon, 2016-03-21 at 22:30 +0100, Moritz Klammler wrote:
> This ordering dependency might not be pretty, but I don't see
> anything we could do about it at this point.

Hey Moritz. I wouldn't worry. I changed the order and the desired
effect is still there without the warning.

    AC_PROG_CXX
    AX_CXX_COMPILE_STDCXX_14([noext],[mandatory])
    AC_PROG_CXXCPP

This is totally fine for my needs. Thanks for pointing this out.

--
Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred