autoconf-archive-maintainers

[patch #9671] AX_COMPILER_VENDOR: Detecting Fortran compilers, bug fixes

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [patch #9671] AX_COMPILER_VENDOR: Detecting Fortran compilers, bug fixes
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 04:35:08 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #8, patch #9671 (project autoconf-archive):

A single patch is fine; you don't have to make an extra effort to break the
changes into smaller patches. It's nicer for people who want to follow the
changes to the macro, no doubt, but I realize it's a lot of effort.

Also, note that it's much easier for me to handle pull requests at
https://github.com/autoconf-archive/autoconf-archive. If that is an option for
you, then please feel free to submit your changes via github instead of
attaching sets of patches to the issue tracker.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?9671>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/