Re: Autoconf Digest, Vol 147, Issue 4

From: Keith Bostic
Subject: Re: Autoconf Digest, Vol 147, Issue 4
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 12:40:48 -0400

> The biggest time sink is digging through the mail archives to ensure
> that all posted patches that are still relevant have been applied; I
> know that there is a big body of work for detecting compiler warnings
> that needs to be reviewed and incorporated.

Obviously, that's not a problem that's getting easier as time passes. :)

I know I mentioned this to you before privately, but I'm happy to make a
more general offer: if there's somebody out there who will put in the time,
we can fund them.

Can you suggest someone that could do this work?

--keith

Keith Bostic
address@hidden