Re: AC_LIBOBJ and libsources

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_LIBOBJ and libsources
Date: 02 Feb 2001 12:35:31 +0100

>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:
Akim> Can there be any non source files which we want to ship?

Tom> Yes, sometimes.  For instance with ansi2knr support we ship the
Tom> man page.  I don't know whether this impacts autoconf though.

The point is letting the macro users describe what they need without
having to hack this and that.  For instance AM_GNU_GETTEXT could bring
the information about NLS-README etc. without having to hack automake.

My final goal is more or less, everything in the macros (system.h
snippets, configure code, information about files to auto-DIST etc.).