configure: AM_PROG_LEX: command not found

From: Joerg Anders
Subject: configure: AM_PROG_LEX: command not found
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:07:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:

> This means that either you didn't run aclocal and don't have an
> aclocal.m4; or you have an aclocal.m4 but it was generated by an
> older version of aclocal.  In all cases, please run aclocal
> before running automake.

 Ok! This works! Thank you!

But now appears the next problem:

$ cat configure.in
AC_INIT(hello.c)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(hello, 1.3.11)
AC_PROG_CC
AM_PROG_LEX
AC_PROG_YACC
AC_OUTPUT(Makefile)
$ automake
$ autoconf
configure.in:4: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LEX
$ ./configure
  ./configure: AM_PROG_LEX: command not found

I assume I have to include something.(?)

--
J.Anders, Chemnitz, GERMANY (address@hidden)