Re: Including pre-defined .mk files

From: Frederico Faria
Subject: Re: Including pre-defined .mk files
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:56:29 -0700

 Hi Alexandre,

  When I  add the line  "include third-party.mk" to my Makefile.am
I get any error messages running "automake -a".
   The "third-party.mk" is correct because when I include it into my
Makefile
all works.
   Below are the messages that I receive when I run "automake -a".

Thank you,

Faria.

  Some error messages:

   STATIC_ORACLETTLIBS (User, where = src/env_rdbms.mk:139) =
  {
    TRUE => $(KPUADEF) $(NTZEOBJ) $(NETLIBS) $(LIBRDBMS_CLT) \
    $(LIBMM) $(CORELIBS) $(NETLIBS) $(LIBRDBMS_CLT) $(LIBPLS_CLT) \
    $(LIBEPC) $(CORELIBS) $(LIBRDBMS_CLT) $(CORELIBS)

  }
src/env_rdbms.mk:49: LMAKE multiply defined in condition TRUE
  LMAKE (User, where = src/env_rdbms.mk:49) =
  {
    TRUE => make
  }
src/env_rdbms.mk:42: FIND multiply defined in condition TRUE
  FIND (User, where = src/env_rdbms.mk:42) =
  {
    TRUE => find
  }
src/env_rdbms.mk:114: LINK multiply defined in condition TRUE

  LINK (User, where = src/env_rdbms.mk:114) =
  {
    TRUE => $(LDCCOM)

--
Frederico Charles S. Faria
Coordenação de Desenvolvimento de Software