Re: installing headers

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: installing headers
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:54:55 +0200

>>> "Enrico" == Enrico Ng <address@hidden> writes:

 Enrico> I would like to have automake install the header files in my include
 Enrico> folder when I run "make install"

 Enrico> This works if I use "include_HEADERS".

 Enrico> The problem is that I must list EACH file seperately.

 Enrico> It will not let me just say include because it gives me
 Enrico> an error message saying its a directory.

 Enrico> Is there some other way I can have my header files installed?

No.  Unless you write your own install-data-local.

--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz