Re: myconfig.h in dist

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: myconfig.h in dist
Date: 14 Aug 2002 10:09:36 -0600

>>>>> "Waldemar" == Waldemar Rosenbach <address@hidden> writes:

Waldemar> I have myconfig.h that is generated from myconfig.h.in by
Waldemar> configure.

Ok.

Waldemar> the file myconfig.h is included in the distribution. Why?

We don't know, since you haven't provided enough information.

My guess is that you listed myconfig.h in some _SOURCES variable.
If so, don't do that.  Listing a .h file in a _SOURCES is a
convenience which exists mostly to let the .h be distributed.

If that guess is wrong, then I'd need to see the Makefile.am to
understand.

Tom