Re: proposal to fork the build-tools projects

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: proposal to fork the build-tools projects
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:51:51 -0700

Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
sounds about right -- finding the appropriate mux point to pinch is indeed the
first step towards sanity.  if you get funding, give me a buzz.  otherwise, i
will continue to work w/ (old) librx and approach the problem from the guile
perspective.  (e.g., below is lex.test w/ a simple shell-lexer spec.  probably
guile will be able to do a busybox-like sumo move on the auto* tools by end of
1.4.x.)

You think the world is ready for Guile?
Can I have some of what you're smoking, please? :-)
- Dan