Re: problem with variables

From: Roger D. Vargas
Subject: Re: problem with variables
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:39:57 -0500

El Jue 07 Nov 2002 16:01, Alexandre Duret-Lutz escribió:

> Something you could try is to upgrade to Automake 1.7.1.
> The 1.7.x series is a bit more helpful in its diagnostics.
>
> If that doesn't help please send details about what you do; it's
> hard to guess what could be wrong...  (If you have no idea what
> kind of details we'd like to see, read
The problem with details is that i have asked here a couple of times, the
first time i included my scripts and my message is still awaiting for
approval. The second time nobody answered and i think i sent another mail,
also rejected by list manager for some reason.
What i have is the following situation:
a parent dir
src for cpp files
include for include files
A simple application (no libs generated).
Libs to detect: Paragui (i have acinclude.m4 file) and LUA (no idea about how
to do it.)
But cant find a way to get some working scripts

--
Roger D. Vargas
ICQ: 117641572