mupliple po/ directories

From: zaufi
Subject: mupliple po/ directories
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:00:13 +0300

Hi all

Possible this is offtopic, but I'm not found gettext related mail list...

I try to make configuration scripts using autoconf/automake for my new
project. I have a few source code directories inside wich is contain code for
different binaries. For example:
---
$(top_srcdir)/tool_1/Makefile.am:

bin_PROGRAMS = tool_1
tool_1_SOURCE = tool1.cc
---
$(top_srcdir)/tool_2/Makefile.am:

bin_PROGRAMS = tool_2
tool_2_SOURCE = tool1.cc
---

And I whould like to make them international (using gettext), but they should
have different domains (i.e. translated messages files): tool_1.mo and
tool_2.mo.
But after reading manuals I'm still don't understand how to do that...
gettextize put files into $(top_srcdir)/admin, $(top_srcdir)/intl and
$(top_srcdir)/po directories. How to tell him that I have tool_1/po and
tool_2/po too???

PS: My system is MDK9.0 with gettext 0.11.2