strange warnings from aclocal...

From: Ed Hartnett
Subject: strange warnings from aclocal...
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:34:27 -0600

Howdy all!

I am getting warnings from aclocal about a bunch of macros being
underquoted. But these are not my macros! They seem to be part of
aclocal.

Is there a way to get rid of this so that I can see any "real"
warnings? (That is, warnings related to the mistakes I'm making in my
configuration files.)

The versions of my packages are also listed below. I think I have the
latest version of everything...

Thanks!

Ed

aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/g-wrap.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of
AC_GWRAP_CHECK_GUILE
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/g-wrap.m4:23: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_GWRAP
/usr/share/aclocal/aqhbci.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of AC_AQHBCI
/usr/share/aclocal/ao.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of
XIPH_PATH_AO

bash-3.00$ aclocal --version
aclocal (GNU automake) 1.9.5

bash-3.00$ autoconf --version