Re: strange warnings from aclocal...

From: Ed Hartnett
Subject: Re: strange warnings from aclocal...
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:14:50 -0700

Thanks for all the answers Ralf!

I am still having a lot of problems getting the auto-tool outfitted
netcdf to build everywhere. (Specifically AIX f90 - may IBM's
programmers be cursed with a horrible cube-existence! Oh well, they
probably already have been.)

So I'm taking another sweep through my many configuration and test
files, trying to get everything to be more well-behaved, in the hopes
that this might clear up some of the problems I'm having on other
platforms...

Thanks,

Ed

--