Re: libtool link error

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: libtool link error
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 09:51:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, rrlangly wrote:

Well, I did that and they look fine, but what I don't understand is that
there is no /usr/lib64/openal.la file ... there is however a
/usr/lib64/openla.so which is what I'm trying to link with.

I don't recall if you revealed the operating system you are using but if it is something like Linux and it is package based, perhaps there is a "openla" developer package option which provides the missing files.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn