full source file path

From: Jan Paral
Subject: full source file path
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 13:24:32 -0700

Hi,

my library is split into several directories ... so I define _SOURCES variable
as:
libsatbase_a_SOURCES = cfgfile/grammar.c common/hash.cxx ....

and I have several libraries in the project. The problem is when I compile
the project by calling 'make' gcc report warnings/errors only as
subdirectory/file_name. Is there a way to force automake to pass into gcc the
full source path?

Trying somethin like:
$(abs_srcdir)/cfgfile/grammar.c

This do the trick while compiling but then I get following error from 'make
dist':

cp: cannot stat `.//project/base/cfgfile/grammar.c': No such file or directory

The reason why I would like to include full source path is that emacs
obviously can not find the file when compiling the library from different
directory.