can't send to list

From: Neuberger, Daniel [USA]
Subject: can't send to list
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:39:05 -0400

All,

Sorry that this is off topic (I couldn't find a more appropriate list though),
but it seems that I cannot send to this list even though I'm subscribed.  My
initial subscription was with gmail and I got the list welcome message, but my
messages still aren't getting through.  They're just being dropped.  I've tried
sending directly from gmail and also using gmane.

Any ideas why my messages aren't going through?

Thanks.

- Daniel