Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 19:05:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:)
:)On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 05:02:50PM -0600, E. Weddington wrote:
:)
:)> I would like to suggest a 4.2.0 release, possibly during the week after
:)> Sept. 1 (on account of the US holiday).
:)
:)This sounds good.  Seems like our releases tend to coincide with the
:)FreeBSD ports tree freezes for their releases.  Maybe this time I can
:)squeeze in a new release before the upcoming freeze.
:)
:)> So far the only outstanding issue I can see are the warnings that
:)> need to be cleaned up. Any others?
:)
:)I can't think of any.  We have several new features that I think are
:)useful as well as the Windows timing problems dealt with we think.
:)Should be a nice release.

I need to fix some issues with the configury that cause problems
building rpms on RedHat-9. I'm working on it tonight.

Ted Roth