Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:03:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 11:14:11PM -0700, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
>
> > Just an FYI. Bug #4027 is still open. It was submitted before I
> > changed the bug report system to send an email to the list (done
> > last week). Should be an easy one to close out, but I'm gonna leave
> > if for someone else to handle.
>
> Fixed.  Thanks for pointing this out, I missed seeing it for some
> reason.
>
> BTW, is there an easy way to generate entries for ChangeLog file based
> on cvs logs?  I've made a few changes that should have entries like
> the new -U option, but I can't remember all the files that were
> touched for each commit.

Not on savannah.

I have a script I use which generates a ChangeLog template when I do a
diff to review my changes before committing them. I just fill in the
ChangeLog info, copy to the ChangeLog file and use the ChangeLog entry
as the cvs log entry too. This makes it trivial to look at the cvs log
entry to find out what other files were changed for that commit.

Attached is my script, tweak to your needs.

Ted Roth