[patch #9573] patch to add atmelice avr32 programming support to avrdude

From: Bradley Jarvis
Subject: [patch #9573] patch to add atmelice avr32 programming support to avrdude
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:50:56 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #4, patch #9573 (project avrdude):

Hi Joerg, I have attached a new patch with updated style changes and have also
now tested on the AVR32 platform via jtag and also the AVR8 via ISP and XMEGA
via PDI and all appears to work fine. There were some things that I needed to
fix to get AVR8/XMEGA working.

I did find a potential memory leak in the current jtag3 driver in the function
jtag3_command(), at the end of the function on error the the memort allocated
to *resp is freed and then resp=0, it should have been *resp=0. However
looking through the rest of the code it only ever called free on resp if the
jtag3_command failed so really no problem there.

Please let me know if I need to do anything else testing wise etc. Also not
sure how to remove the old patch

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9573>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/