Re: Testers and reviewers are welcome for avrdude

From: Xiaofan Chen
Subject: Re: Testers and reviewers are welcome for avrdude
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 14:09:18 +0800

Just FYI that urboot support feature has been merged.

If you want to try out git main binary snapshots under Linux (x86 and ATM),
macOS and Windows, you can try out my snapshots here.
https://github.com/mcuee/avrdude-packing/releases/tag/snapshot_28Nov2022

I am using the build infrastructure from Arduino. You can also download
their snapshot here (a bit older version than my build).
https://github.com/arduino/avrdude-packing/releases/tag/7.0-arduino.4-rc1

Best regards,
Xiaofan