Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: examples

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: examples
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:48:52 -0500

Tim,

Ok, that's fine with me. I am willing to run with cygwin
for now. If necessary, I can switch over to Red Hat Linux
on another system later (or maybe I will work in parallel
on both systems if I have enough time).

What is the situation with CCL (Codemist Common Lisp,
right?)? Is Codemist making it public domain? It seems
to me that when I installed REDUCE (also based on CCL),
that the lisp interpreter was "proprietary".

Is there anything in particular you would recommend in
terms of getting ready for CCL?