Re: [Axiom-developer] AIM Instant Message

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] AIM Instant Message
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:52:41 -0500

Tim,

I have the Windows instant messaging thing installed at
home and it is supposed to be AOL compatible. I will give
it a try tomorrow. Actually, I very seldom ever use the
instant stuff since I seldom seem to be online when the
person I want to talk to is also online and I find it
rather inefficient in any case. I prefer email for it's
asynchronicity and offline "think time" (plus spellchecker
<grin>). But if a quick conversation would help, I am not
at all adverse to the old fashioned telephone.

If you want you can reach me at

  (613) 546-9795

when I'm at home (Thursday -> Sunday) or at

  (613) 996-5896

when I am at work.