Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: GCL on Cygwin for Axiom

From: Martin RUBEY
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: GCL on Cygwin for Axiom
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:54:05 +0100 (CET)

> 3) There is a "pre-release" version of GCL posted at the
> Savannah site which is supposed into compile into native
> Window's application with the mingw32 version of GCC.
> Perhaps that is where I will try to go next.

I think this is the way to go. And I think that Mike Thomas
<address@hidden> is the one to ask, if there are Windows
Problems. There is a Mingw binary availaible on
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gcl/cvs/

(but I do not have windows)

Camm Maguire will also be glad to help, I think

wou might want to look at

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gcl-devel/2002-September/001084.html

Martin