[Axiom-developer] GCL on Cygwin for Axiom

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] GCL on Cygwin for Axiom
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:09:23 -0500

Hello,

I recently downloaded gcl-cvs-20021014-mingw32.zip from
  ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gcl/cvs/

I was hoping to be able to run make with this on my
Windows/Cygwin system but the only makefile I can find
is in

 gclm\lib\gcl-2.5.0\gcl-tk

and that one does not work with the current directory
configuration.

Could someone please point me in the correct direction
for a complete source distribution that can be built and
run under Cygwin (but not to run with the Cygwin dll -
that's another issue).

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/axiom/