[Axiom-developer] RE: noweb, pamphlets, and TeXmacs

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: noweb, pamphlets, and TeXmacs
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:22:24 +0100 (MET)

> I think that Anthony Coates (see links above) has
> already done quite an excellent job of defining a
> simple set of tags and attributes. These could
> probably be used almost directly as a model for
> TeXmacs.

Thanks for the pointers. Unfortunately, I could not find a detailed
summary of the relevant *tags* being used. I really think that
two or three well-chosen tags should cover everything that
we want to do (w.r.t. tangle and weave; folding and such is yet
another story). This is what we should discuss in my opinion.