Re: [Axiom-developer] serveral bugs in codebase

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] serveral bugs in codebase
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:54:33 -0400

In util.lisp.pamphlet you'll see that there is a function called
makelib which is used to build algebra compiles. I ran into issues
of compiler problems with AKCL on the IBM RT (basically a very, very
large hair dryer that also occasionally ran code). At the end of the
code you'll notice that Axiom sets the compiler::*speed* variable.
(check util.lisp.pamphlet line 1107).

This code is not used at the moment as it assumes you you have a
fully compiled and working algebra library which we do not have.
Remember that building Axiom traditionally required a running Axiom.

util.lisp contains several "rebuild" functions.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden