[Axiom-developer] RE: [Texmacs-dev] Patch for axiom plugin: line-breakin

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Texmacs-dev] Patch for axiom plugin: line-breaking algorithm & support of both NAG and free Axiom
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:54:47 -0500

David,

Can you upload this new version to the files section
at Savannah? Maybe as version 1.0.3 or such?

Also, if you do upload it to the files section, let me
know if you have any problem with access restrictions.
A couple of days ago I had trouble trying to add the
static build tar.gz file to a directory that you had
previously set up. I thought at first that it might be
a space problem so I tried to remove one of the older
binary files. But Savannah did not let me do it. I
ended up just creating another directory and everything
uploaded properly. I am not sure whether I did something
wrong or not.

Do you think we should make a place for this in the
Axiom CVS or will the TeXmacs people take this on?

There was also another modification recently providing
a command line option to tm_axiom which specified either
one or two prompts. With this change to AXIOMsys, that
option should not longer be necessary, right?

I think the question of line-breaking: tm_axiom vs. TeXmacs
is still an active issue. And there are some bugs in the
line-break code in this new version of tm_axiom. Should we
track these bugs as part of the Axiom project?