[Axiom-developer] Re: TeXmacs / AXIOM under SuSE 8.0

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: TeXmacs / AXIOM under SuSE 8.0
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:31:06 +0100

Hello Bill and Joris,

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

> Version 1.0.1 of tm_axiom at

> is the (almost) vanilla tm_axiom.c from TeXmacs
> (no line breaking) but with special code to handle
> \root ... .\of.
>
> Simply changing 'axiom' to 'AXIOMsys' in this version should
> do what you want (I think).

Ok, thanks for confirmation.

Joris, I have uploaded a new patch against TeXmacs 1.0.2.4 (no
difference with 1.0.2.6): patch #2275.

It includes:

 - no line-breaking

 - support of latest free Axiom and NAG one

 - handling of \root

Could you integrate this patch (and by the way drop patch #2242) into
TeXmacs source tree?

> If you do this, I am quite curious how the Axiom output
> in the tutorial will look.

Bill, how I should do that? I won't have time to redo the whole
tutorial, so have you a part that you would me to test?

Yours,
d.
--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/