Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom book

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom book
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:43:10 -0500

re: book

Several things have happened to slow down my progress. At the moment
the book is now all in pamphlet format, it has a new "technical
introduction" section written by Martin Dunstan, and a new section
on writing compiled code (which may not make the first release).

Ignoring the outside factors progress has slowed a bit because it takes
a long time to read and re-read 700+ pages and edit it for content.
I have two long-ish vacation times coming up (thanksgiving and christmas)
which will greatly increase my progress.

There are several things I'd like to experiment with (e.g. embedded
active graphics using ADVI) but those can wait until the first version
is in CVS.

There is motion, nearly every day. It just isn't visible yet.