Re: State of case issue? (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom for windows)

From: root
Subject: Re: State of case issue? (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom for windows)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:11:28 -0500

re: case sensitive patch.

I haven't applied it yet. I'm testing a fix to the algebra from Renaud
and plan to do an update to the website soon. I'll include this patch.

re: book

Still in process.

The big drag on my time at the moment is that we are in a "funding cycle".
My department needs me to write grant proposals. Since no-one seems to
be funding computer algebra in the U.S., and especially not Axiom, my
time is being spent writing 3 20 pages papers begging for money.