[Axiom-developer] new patch

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] new patch
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:58:21 -0500

On the arch main tree Makefile.linux has been removed.
It took 2 tries to get the patch to take effect as I made a
mistake and applied the patch to the archive directory rather
than the axiom tree (which arch did not complain about).
There is no such thing as a simple job.

On the CVS tree I have your clef changes and the Makefile.linux removal
pending the result of a clean build/test running overnight. If the tests
work I'll push your changes to savannah.

I didn't get to the task of creating a branch on the arch main tree yet.
I'll let you know when that happens.