[Axiom-developer] Axiom

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:54:26 -0400

Bob,

I'm Tim Daly from Axiom. We appreciate the help you gave Bill on the wiki.
I just played with it a bit and I'm quite excited at the potential.

If you're used to Maple or MMA you'll find Axiom somewhat different.
The easiest way to get a flavor for Axiom is to look at the first
few pre-chapters in the Axiom book. The book can be found online at

http://www.linux-france.org/~dmentre/tmp/book.pdf

It isn't complete but for your purposes it should be all you need.
Let me know if you have specific questions and I'll try to help.