[Axiom-developer] speakerscorner

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] speakerscorner
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:27:43 +0000

Hmmm, another detail:

Martin Rubey writes:

 > There is another important detail: I think it is *very* important to
 > summarize
 > the discussion from time to time, and for a "clean" look, I'd like to remove
 > the exchange then. So, unless the discussion is copied (CC'd) to one of the
 > mailing lists, it will be lost.

If we do this, I'll get each message roughly four times:

once because I regularly forget to erase my name from the CC list,
twice because it goes to axiom-developer or the like
thrice because the page axiom-developer on mathaction is changed
four times because the specific discussion page is changed.

(But I do want to subscribe to mathaction as a whole...)

Martin