Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet filesforMathActi

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet filesforMathAction
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:08:46 -0700

Bill Page address@hidden wrote:
> Bob McElrath: Can you think of some (simple?) way of
> achieving both of these renderings with one source file?

I think you answered your own question.  ;)

Just one quibble.  Given a page::

    http://.../zope/mathaction/dhmatrix

you can then access python methods defined by that zope object like::

    http://.../zope/mathaction/dhmatrix/tangle

I don't think you can chain two methods.  But this isn't really
important since you can use::

    http://.../zope/mathaction/dhmatrix/tangle_axiom

or::

    http://.../zope/mathaction/dhmatrix/tangle?output=axiom

    http://.../zope/mathaction/dhmatrix/tangle?output=axiom&chunk=root

Let me point out the new plugin system that Simon Michael has
implemented for zwiki.  See plugins/ in the zwiki source tree.  (maybe
only in darcs)  One can create a plugin class with the methods you
desire (tangle, tangle_axiom, etc), that get inherited by ZWikiPage and
thus would work with any ZWiki Page.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    It is unpatriotic to question the Kleptocracy.