Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet files for MathAc

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet files for MathAction
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:49:51 -0400

Historically the Aldor compiler was intended to be an updated version
of the spad (lisp) compiler. The spad compiler has equivalent syntax
and semantics (modulo the embedded/standalone issues).

It would be better if I worked out a way to package the aldor compiler
with the distribution and kept that up to date and tested. I'll pursue
this offline and let you know the result.