[Axiom-developer] Re: How to use ALDOR within AXIOM

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: How to use ALDOR within AXIOM
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:14:00 +0000

Ralf HEMMECKE writes:
 > And as you see from my message. There is a problem (at least on my
 > site). How did you compile the file (which I called ff.as)?
 >
 > Simply, saying )compile ff.as within axiom did not work in my case.
 > So you must have a slightly different setup.

Sorry, I should have quoted

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/axiom-mail/2004-09/msg00013.html

as well:

aldor -O -Fasy -Fao -Flsp -laxiom -Mno-AXL_W_WillObsolete -DAxiom -Y
$AXIOMSRC/src/share/algebra fact.as

where $AXIOMSRC/src/share/algebra should be the directory that contains
libaxiom.al

Martin