[Axiom-developer] Re: ASCIIMathML

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: ASCIIMathML
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:59:09 -0700

Thanks!

This is interesting but it looks like a very restricted subset of latex
syntax.

I currently use itex2mml for the MathML in LatexWiki, which is also a
restricted subset of latex.  (in fact, I would like to see an
enumeration of exactly what the restriction is...)  It looks like
ascii2math is more restrictive in its syntax than itex2mml...

I haven't made a lot of noise about mathml in latexwiki because of this
unknown restriction, but it does work...

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    It is unpatriotic to question the Kleptocracy.