RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Wikis

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Wikis
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:06:16 -0500

Martin,

I think Tim Daly's comment:

On Wednesday, November 17, 2004 10:16 AM Tim Daly wrote:
> They really should reside on a wiki if we could only find one. :-)

should be interpreted as "tounge-in-cheek" humor. Perhaps
what he is saying is a rebuke to himself for not having
enough time to "get around" to actually seriously using the
one we have... Finding enough time seems to be a problem
in almost everything I do these days ... <sigh>

Anyway, my interest in Moinmoin is mainly from the point
of view of how fast it seems compared to ZWiki. Of course
this could be more a matter of hardware and networks than
actual software. There are a lot of developer advantages to
working inside of the ZOPE application development environment
(once you get used to the dynamic object-orientation, etc.
blah, blah).

Then again, diversity is one of the hallmarks of the open
source development environment, so if *someone* did implement
another Axiom-aware wiki environment, then I would be one
of the first to step up and try to help.

Cheers,
Bill Page.