[Axiom-developer] axiom--hyperdoc--1 branch and Axiom graphics

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] axiom--hyperdoc--1 branch and Axiom graphics
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:33:45 -0500

Tim,

Can you give me a quick (one line) status of the hyperdoc branch?
Does it build? Is there any specific (small?) issue that might
benefit from the attention of someone else (such as me)?

BTW, so far I have successfully built the axiom--main--1 branch
which includes the Axiom graphics on two RedHat systems - one an
upgraded but older RedHat 7 system and the other an up to date
RedHat 9 system. The graphics look great and I think we need to
get this into the Savannah archive asap. It seems to me that good
graphics makes a big difference in the "first impressions" people
have about computer algebra systems. I also plan to get this
into MathAction real soon.

Cheers,