[Axiom-developer] [AxiomFoundation] publishing of "Axiom - The 30 Year H

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [AxiomFoundation] publishing of "Axiom - The 30 Year Horizon" at Lulu
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:46:45 -0500

Members, et al.

Ok in my official capacity as Secretary to the Foundation, since
both Tim Daly and NAG (aka Mike Dewar) apparently agree to the
idea of publishing the new Axiom book at http://www.lulu.com ,
I would like to seek approval from the members of the Axiom
Foundation to proceed with making the necessary arrangements.

Would the members please let me know at least *positive* or
*negative* as soon as you get a chance? Thanks.

... And of course I was wondering if there were any volunteers
who would like to step forward to help me with doing this? :))

One issue that will have to be decided is what price to attach
to the sale of the book. I did a quick calculation based on
a size of 1000 pages and a royalty of $20 based on the information
at

  http://www.lulu.com/static/on-demand-books2.php

and I got a price of just under $50 per single copy. The
Foundation would recieve $20 from each sale. Does that sound
reasonable? Do you think I did the calculation correctly?