RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Emacs + input syntax

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Emacs + input syntax
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:38:11 -0400

On Thursday, May 11, 2006 9:32 PM Stephen Wilson wrote:

> Although I have not participated on this list in some time,
> I still read it most days.  I really should start contributing
> again.

Yes, please do. I greatly appreciated your comments and previous
work on Axiom and Aldor. :)

> On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 10:39:07PM +0200, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
> > Another aldor-mode has been written by Stephen Wilson
> > <address@hidden>. That is more proper elisp-ish
> > than mine, but it's not a literate program and I am not
> > aware of a place where this is  distributed.
>
> I still have the code on my hard drive.  I'll send it out to
> anyone who would like a copy.  Perhaps it could be posted on
> the wiki somewhere.

If you would like help, I would be glad to post it to the

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomInEmacs

page on the Axiom Wiki for you. Really you just need to click
'edit' and 'Browse' to upload the file.

Or if you would prefer we could create an 'AldorInEmacs' page
(add this as a "WikiWord" to the AxiomInEmacs page, save and
then click the blue ?).

If you could also provide some brief descriptive paragraph to
go along with it, I think that would be great. I think this
aldor-mode is likely of interest to a lot of people.

Cheers,