[Axiom-developer] Start of a new axiom.bib file

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Start of a new axiom.bib file
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 00:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.  Since it's been a little quiet, I thought I would mention that
I have figured out how to produce an annotated bibliography for Axiom,
at least insofar as getting the available solutions to function for
this particular case.  An example is here:

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/starseeker/test1.pdf/download

The interesting parts are the example annotation, on page 5, and the
hyperlink to the arXiv site, on page 8.

Still some work to do, and the latter trick requires the eprint.sty
file from the ToC folks, but all in all it looks like it might prove
useful.

Cheers,
CY