RE: [Aldor-l] [Axiom-developer] Re: exports and constants

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Aldor-l] [Axiom-developer] Re: exports and constants
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:14:03 -0400

Gaby,

On July 24, 2006 9:41 PM you wrote:
> | > Bill Page writes:
> | How would more general forms of reflection within Aldor help
> | to achieve this?
>
> Please, download Generic Haskell and do some experiment by
> yourself. Look at the resulting codes in each case.

I have the Coral release from

  http://www.cs.uu.nl/research/projects/generic-haskell/compiler.html

and also the paper "Dependency-style Generic Haskell" from

  http://www.cs.uu.nl/~johanj/publications/GHTypeSystem.pdf

But I am having some difficulty getting started with any real
generic code. Can you suggest where I might find a "quick start"
tutorial at the level of, say the SortPackage example in section
11.8 of the Axiom book?