[Axiom-developer] Building Axiom

From: Brent Fulgham
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Building Axiom
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 23:28:15 -0800

Trying to get Axiom to build on the Mac is pretty frustrating, mainly because the build fails on GCL. Since I already have access to at least two (and possibly more) excellent Lisp implementations I regularly use, it would be great to use one of them instead. (Or at least, use a precompiled GCL, if I have one on my system).

Has anyone made any progress working with Axiom in a non-GCL environment?

Thanks,

-Brent