[Axiom-developer] Bug with paths in wh-sandbox

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Bug with paths in wh-sandbox
Date: 21 Feb 2007 22:48:42 +0100

I made wh-sandbox available on my linux box for other members of the
departement by setting the file permissions of

~/axiom

(the install directory) appropriately. However, it seems that axiom wants the
build directory to be availble. I received the following notice:

Ein weiteres Problem, das bei putty aufgetreten ist, war die folgende
Fehlermeldung:
(1) ->
(1) -> f(0)==0
                                                                   Type: Void
(2) -> f(1)==1
                                                                   Type: Void
(3) -> f(n)==f(n-1)+f(n-2)
                                                                   Type: Void
   Compiling function f with type Integer -> NonNegativeInteger
   Compiling function f as a recurrence relation.
cc1: Fehler:
/local/scratch/wh-sandbox/build/i686-pc-linux/lib/gcl-2.6.8/unixport/../h:
Permission denied

Apart from these minor glitches, wh-sandbox is working very well, it seems!
Thank you,

Martin