[Axiom-developer] Build problem (was [SOLVED] %S in some contr. pkg fail

From: Ralf Stephan
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Build problem (was [SOLVED] %S in some contr. pkg fails to compile)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:08:13 +0100

Martin,
it all works now thanks to your detailed help. I compiled
the latest axiom-silver, that's why the reply took so long.

The problem was, on the web page I saw the button named 'src'
and I thought hey just )read that into axiom ...

Axiom Silver has a bug BTW which prevents it from building
from svn. svn creates subdirectories named .svn/ with some read-only
files, and at two places in the make process there are commands
'cp -r' (recursive) that will try to copy these directories, too.
Maybe they should be changed to 'cp -r [a-zA-Z]* ...'?

ralf