Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom meeting at ISSAC

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom meeting at ISSAC
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:28:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, C Y wrote:

| From my standpoint, the Aldor issue is now closed - they have chosen an
| incompatible license (which is their right, no problem) and we can now
| proceed to improve/redo the existing one without fear that the work is
| unnecessary.  Resolution either way is better than being left hanging.

I have not seen anyone advocating to leave issues hanging.

Active people from both community will be attending the Aldor
workshop. That is an excellent  opportunity to further the handling
of pressing issues, directions, etc.  I would have thought interested people
would be very willing to take on the opportunity to meet face to face and
discuss what they believe in.

-- Gaby