Re: [Axiom-developer] gclcvs-2.7.0 and Axiom

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] gclcvs-2.7.0 and Axiom
Date: 07 Aug 2007 09:31:47 -0400

Greetings, and thanks!

If you have the failing binary with a set of reproducible triggering
commands, that still could be useful even if compiled without
debugging.  (si::nani address) where address is the hex number printed
in the FREE OBJECT error output will give you the object in question
if you invoke this command prior to the failing gc call.  (setq
si::*notify-gbc* t) helps here too.  There is also a gc hook.  But
maybe the easiest is to grant me read/execute permissions on the
failing setup.

Take care,