[Axiom-developer] Statistik Wiki implementation of Axiom interface

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Statistik Wiki implementation of Axiom interface
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 23:34:13 -0400

Markus Cozowicz has implemented a MediaWiki interface for Axiom. This
allows Axiom to be used on MediaWiki (the same wiki software as used
by Wikipedia) just like we use it now on the Axiom Wiki.

I just had a chance to get back to this and take a closer look. I
think it is great!

Please see:

  http://www.eisber.net/StatWiki/index.php/Axiom

  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Axiom

There might be some very good reasons to consider using MediaWiki
instead of the MathAcion extension of ZWiki although I am certainly
not advocating this right now. But I would be very happy to help if
other Axiom developers or users are interested in setting up such a
system for Axiom use.

Your comments would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Bill Page