[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom breakage when installing OpenAxiom

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom breakage when installing OpenAxiom
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:58:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007, Alfredo Portes wrote:

| In both installers, I use the AXIOMsys executable, following
| the previous installer method.

The AXIOMsys from OpenAxiom (mainline) can now take any arbitrary
command line option.  We can arrange to take the prefix ($AXIOM) of
the whole installation as command line, so that you can say

    AXIOMsys -- --prefix=/c/OpenAxiom

Would that help you?  If yes, I can arrange for a port to the 1.0.x
series -- though I'm currently on travel with limited access to my
development machine.

-- Gaby